- Davee Professor of Stem Cell Biology, Department of Neurology, Northwestern University
- Director, Stem Cell Institute, Northwestern University
- Editor-in-Chief, Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
- Medical Director, Texas Heart Institute
- Director of Clinical Research, Texas Heart Institute
- Director, Interventional Cardiology, BSLMC
- Venture-based drug development, regulatory, clinical, strategic product development consulting
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Board-certified internist, postdoc in immunology and rheumatology
Dr. Katz is a neurologist and pain management specialist who has worked at Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and served as Chair of the Advisory Committee, Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Addiction Products Division at the US FDA. Dr. Katz founded Analgesic Solutions with the mission of modernizing the design and conduct of pain clinical trials. He holds the positions of Chief Science Officer at WCG Analgesic Solutions and Adjunct Associate Professor of Anesthesia at Tufts School of Medicine. He was an Associate Editor at the Clinical Journal of Pain, and Associate Editor (Pain) for the Encyclopedia of Neurological Sciences.
Dr. Gudin is a Clinical Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, and Board Certified in Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Until recently, and for the past 19 years, Dr. Gudin was Director of Pain Management and Palliative Care at the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in NJ. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at the Yale University School of Medicine and his fellowship at The Yale Center for Pain Management. He is co-Editor-in-Chief of Practical Pain Management journal. Dr. Gudin remains active in teaching and research and has lectured internationally on a variety of topics in pain management, palliative care and addiction medicine.